History and Services
Established in 2002.
Since opening Apex PT in 2002 I've been the sole practitioner. I will be working with you during each and every session. There are no aides or assistants employed. Although they are useful in other clinics, I feel that a patient working with only the same clinician throughout rehab is much more effective.
I've loved working with patients (conservatively as well as post-operatively). Before every session, i make it a point to ask the patient how their condition is doing and how the last session went. If progress is headed in the right direction, we continue until the goals are reached. If progress is not being made, i reassess the situation and modify the treatment program.
Sessions here consist of mainly manual (hands on) therapy, exercises, joint mobilization (especially after surgery), stretches, and modalities ONLY as needed. I try my best to make the sessions as meaningful, tolerable, and enjoyable as possible.
Hope to see you soon (in a good way)!
1:1 Sessions entirely spent with the physical therapist (Phil). This enables close supervision and progression of treatments and exercises. No aides or assistants.
- Graduate of UCLA (B.S. Physiological Sciences) and USC (Doctorate in Physical Therapy)
- 14 years of Physical Therapy experience
- Every patient seen by the physical therapist.
- Majority of your time will be spent on selective strengthening, stretching, soft tissue and joint mobilization, balance, and agility training. Your time will not be wasted on unnecessary procedures.
- Typical sessions last 45 to 60 minutes.
- Located in a new, clean and spacious 2200 sq. foot facility that is near the 405 and 55 Freeways and Macarthur Blvd.
- The best commercial-grade equipment and modern training accessories are available.
- Most PPO insurance plans accepted - please call for benefit details. These include but are not limited to:
Medpay car insurances
Liens (accepted on a case-by-case basis)
Cash Rate = 75$ per visit if you do not wish to go through insurance.